Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the best bit of you

I have been lost for a while in the indulging and consuming study of literature. It seems that no matter how far and hard I push myself I always find myself intensely admiring the work of others and entering into a type of paralysis as a result.

Lawrence wrote in 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' that "You can't insure against the future, except by really believing in the best bit of you, and in the power beyond it."

I shall keep that with me as a little motto.
Goodnight for now.

xx

2 comments:

Chrisy said...

Yes can definitely identify...maybe instead of paralysis think of it as 'mulling over time' where your brain is absorbing the new info and converting it into brilliant insights...

thea said...

Thanks Chrisy. WIse thoughts.
thea.
xx

(www.forthevisionaries.tumblr.com)